Watson: What is your greatest strength?
Ben: I think I am very good at planning. I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time.
Watson: What are your weak points?
Ben: When I think something is right, I will stick to that. Sometimes it sounds a little stubborn but I am now trying to find a balance between insistence and compromise.
Watson: What are your greatest accomplishments?
Ben: Although I feel my greatest accomplishments are still ahead of me, I am proud of my involvement with the International Business Conference '93 project. I made my contribution as part of that team and learned a lot in the process.
Watson: Can you work under pressure?
Ben: Yes, I find it stimulating. However, I believe in planning and proper management of my time to reduce panic deadlines.
1. What is your greatest strength? 你最大的优点是什么?记住，这里问的是最大的优点，而不是让你罗列出你的全部优点。
2. 要挑一条你认为最能吸引考官的`优点来说。What are your weak points? 你的弱点是什么，Ben回答说如果他认为某事是正确的，他就会坚持己见，但是他现在正想办法改变这种固执的脾气。这里不仅要告诉考官自己的缺点，还要告诉考官自己正在改正这个缺点，这能给人留下知错就改的好印象。
3. 考官继续问What are your greatest accomplishments? 你最大的成就是什么?Ben很谦虚，他说"我认为我的最大成就还未出现"，I feel my greatest accomplishments are still ahead of me. 他接着又描述了自己在"九三国际商务会议"这个活动中的表现和收获。
4. Can you work under pressure? 你可以在压力下工作吗?因为工作的压力是不可避免的，所以考官想知道你在工作压力方面的想法。Ben的回答很好，他说，压力可以转化为动力，而且只要正确利用时间，压力是可以克服的。这句话大家也可以直接拿来用。
Snow: What are your strong points?
Tom: I have very strong powers of observation. I can generate interesting ideas from minor things and once the idea is formed, I have strong urge to put it into action.
Snow: What is your weakness?
Tom: I always give each job my best, so when others are not pulling their weight, I become frustrated.
Snow: Are you more of a follower or a leader?
Tom: I don't try to go ahead of people and lead them. I'd rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.
Snow: How do you deal with those who you think are difficult to deal with?
Tom: I stick to my principles and keep to the rules. Sometimes, they just lack enthusiasm and I get them involved with something constructive. Some of them later change their attitudes.
1. What are your strong points? 也是询问“你的优点是什么?”
2. What is your weakness? 和What are your weak points?一样。回答这个问题的时候，大家不要傻傻地把自己的缺点就说出去了，说的不好可能就此毁掉了一个好offer。在选择缺点的时候，要选择那些正面看是优点、反面看是缺点的。比如Tom回答的他工作太勤奋、太忘我，对于一个公司来说，员工工作勤奋肯定是会受到肯定的，勤奋带来的小小问题公司也能够理解，至少不会在面试的时候就把你pass掉。