- 相关推荐
电影《玩具总动员》经典台词
在生活中,我们都不可避免地要接触到台词,台词起着解释镜头内容和推动剧情演进的作用。你所见过的台词是什么样的呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的电影《玩具总动员》经典台词,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

电影《玩具总动员》经典台词 1
1.咦嚎! 你救了我们 牛仔 ! 你是我们的英雄!
Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! Youre our hero!
2.我可不记得玩耍时间是这么的费劲。
I dont recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
3.- 很高兴我接住了火车 - 现在让我们去抓些罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. - Now lets catch some criminals.
4.你的王国已经被打败了 我是不会为你令人着迷的美貌所蛊惑的。
Your emperor is defeated and Im immune to your bewitching good looks.
5.只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 这里的生活总有一天会梦想成真的.。
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.
6.幼儿园是一个悲伤 寂寞的地方 专门收留没人要的废弃旧玩具。
Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.
7.你个打领带的八卦狂! 你就不算个玩具!
You ascot-wearing pink nosier! Youre not a toy!
8.几分钟后 那个铃会响起 接着你们梦寐以求的玩耍时间就到来了。
in a few minutes, that bells gonna ring and youll get the playtime that youve been dreaming of.
9.- 她从没爱过我! - 跟任何孩子一样都爱过玩具。
She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
10.你不过是个配件! 你就是个长着腿的女式钱包!
Youre an accessory! Youre a purse with legs!
11.她是杰茜 是整个西部最粗暴最强悍的女牛仔。
This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.
12.我想和你在一起 肯 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里。
I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.
13.都是劳叟 他把我们大家弄进金字塔 而他把自己放在最顶端。
Its Lotso. Hes made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.
14.阳光幼儿园可以平息并美好起来如果我们能够互相善待。
Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
15.这是霸王龙,全世界最坏,最恐怖的恐龙。
电影《玩具总动员》经典台词 2
飞向天空!
Reach for the sky!
你抓不到我的,警长!我带了我那只凶狠的斗犬,它有内置力场。
You cant touch me, Sheriff! I brought my attack dog with the built - in force field.
好啊,我带了我的恐龙,它专门吃有力场的狗狗。
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force - field dogs.
你又拯救了危机,胡迪。你是我最喜欢的副警长。
You saved the day again, Woody. Youre my favorite deputy.
我是你好朋友,你什么也别愁。
Youve got a friend in me. Youve got a friend in me.
道路坎坷困难多,要十万八千里才到家门口,你只要想起我在你左右,我是你好朋友。
When the road looks rough ahead and youre miles and miles from your nice, warm bed, just remember what your old pal said, boy, youve got a friend in me.
哦对,我是你好朋友。
Yeah, youve got a friend in me.
有些人比我能干比我强,身体健壮走起路雄赳赳,也许没有人能像我这样爱护你。
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, big and stronger too, but none of them will ever love you the way I do.
这是有原因的,这是我们的命运,我是你好朋友。
Its our destiny. Youve got a friend in me.
你喜欢吗?妈咪,真是太棒了!
What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom!
有人对水源下了毒。
Somebodys poisoned the waterhole.
从现在起,你得好好照顾你的玩具。如果你不照做,我们会知道的,阿薛。我们玩具可以看到一切,所以你要乖一点。
From now on you must take good care of your toys! Because if you dont well find out, Sid. We toys can see everything. So play nice.
干得好,各位,非常好。
Nice work, fellows. Good job.
再见,房子。
Bye, house.
你先走,我会赶上的。
Just go. Ill catch up.
一个好军人,绝不会丢下战友的。
A good soldier never leaves a man behind.
这是邪恶的猪排博士送给你们的礼物。
Thats Mr. Evil Doctor Porkchop to you.
巴斯,用你的激光枪射我的徽章。伍迪,不行,我会把你射死的'。只管射就是了。
Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, Ill kill you. Just do it.
你得去坐牢了,巴特。啊,小心!
Youre going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
还想陪你们玩会的,但我们的专车到了。
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
追我还是救孩子,长官,你自己选吧。
Its me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧,红心!
Ride like the wind, Bulls - eye!
抓紧了。
Hold em steady.
伍迪,快点!
Woody, hurry!
不……
No...
真高兴我接住了火车,现在我们去抓罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. Now lets catch some criminals.
飞向宇宙,浩瀚无垠!
To infinity and beyond!
举起双手!
Reach for the sky!
我一直希望以爆炸作为结局。
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
哦,不要!孤儿们!
Oh no! The orphans!
投降吧,巴特,你已经无路可逃了。
Give it up, Bart. Youve reached the end of the line.
翠丝?
Jessie?
我想你好像掉下了什么东西,先生。
I think you dropped something, mister.
太糟啦,长官,我已经结婚了。
Too bad, Sheriff. Im a married man.
独眼巴特,“正义” 与你有个约会。
You got a date with justice, one - eyed Bart.
钱,钱,钱!嘿!
Money, money, money! Hey!
哈哈哈哈!
Hahaha!
大家注意,这是抢劫,通通都不准动!掏空保险箱!
All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Dont anybody move! Now, empty that safe!
住手,住手,可恶的蛋头!
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
闭嘴,宝贝,否则你的羊会遭殃!
Quiet, Bo - Peep, or your sheep get run over!
救命!咩!救救我们!
Help! Baa! Help us!
别伤害我的羊,谁来帮帮忙啊!
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
不是胡迪警长!
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!
我是来阻止你的,独眼蛋头。
Im here to stop you, one - eyed Bart.
你怎么知道是我啊?
Doh! Howd you know it was me?
【电影《玩具总动员》经典台词】相关文章:
电影的经典台词05-24
电影经典台词12-29
动画玩具总动员有感08-18
宫崎骏电影经典台词03-01
电影姜子牙经典台词09-28
电影钱学森的经典台词04-30
电影《左耳》经典台词12-29
王家卫电影经典台词07-15
王家卫电影经典台词07-29
电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词02-26