电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》经典台词

时间:2020-08-22 15:46:42 电影 我要投稿

电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》经典台词

对于“韩寒一样的印度电影”,我表示鸭梨很大。这电影不建议看。

电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》经典台词

电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》经典台词

他像风般自由

Free as the wind was he,

他像风筝般高飞

Like a soaring kite was he

他去哪儿,让我们找他吧

Where did he go, let's find him.

我们靠前人的.路引导

We were led by the path we took

但他却自己铺路

While he carved a path of his own

跌倒,爬起,他无忧无虑的前行

Stumbling,rising,carefree walked he

我们为明日之忧烦恼

We fretted about the morrow

他却今朝有酒今朝醉

He simply reveled in today

让每一分钟活得充实

Living each moment to the fullest

他来自何方?

Where did he come from

触动了我们的心,之后消失

He who touched our hearts and vanished

从出生我们就被灌输,生存就是赛跑,全速前进,否则你就会被践踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3亿精子赛跑。

From birth we were taught,life is a race,run fast or you'l 、be trampled.Even to be born,one had to race 300 million sperms

All is well.一切皆好

它们的生命以谋杀别人为开端,这就是大自然,竞争或死亡。

Their life begins with murder,That's nature.Compete or die.

上学你不需要交学费,只要一件校服,选一所学校,买套校服,溜进课堂

For school you don't need tuition money,just a uniform.Pick a school,buy the uniform,slip into class.In that sea of kids,no one will notice.

无论问题有多大,告诉你的心,“一切皆好,朋友。”

However big the problem ,tell your heart ,"all is well.pal."

母鸡无法预测鸡蛋的命运,能否孵化,还是成煎蛋饼,没人知道,将来会怎样。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨

The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate.Will it hatch or become an omelette.No one knows what the future holds.So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll,all is well.

就处是马戏团的狮子,在的威慑下也能学会坐在凳子上,但你会称这只狮子是受过“良好训练”还是良好教育呢?

Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whip,But you call such a lion "well

trained",not "well educated."

追求优秀,成功就追求你,向你脱裤子

Follow excellent,And success will chase you,pants down;

为什么要宣扬别人的不足呢?如果你缺铁,医生会给你开处方补药,还是在电视上播报你的检验报告?

Why publicise someone's flaws?If your iron count is low,will the doctor prescribe tonic or air your report on TV?

对明天如此恐惧,你今天又怎么能过好呢?你怎么可能违心学习呢?

With such fear of tomorrow,how'll you live today?How'll you focus on studies?

爸,我做一句摄影家又会怎样呢?挣得少一点,房子小一点,车小一点,但我会很快乐。按你的意愿去活

Dad,what'll happen if I become a photographer?I'll earn less,I'll have a smaller house,a smaller car.But I'll be happy.I would be really happy

25年来,我面试了无数的候选者,为了得到工作,每个人都变成好好先生。

I've interviewed countless candidates for 25 years.Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job.

【电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》经典台词】相关文章:

电影三傻大闹宝莱坞观后感10-29

三傻大闹宝莱坞电影观后感09-12

电影三傻大闹宝莱坞观后感3篇01-17

三傻大闹宝莱坞电影观后感(11篇)12-10

三傻大闹宝莱坞电影观后感11篇12-10

电影三傻大闹宝莱坞观后感2篇12-09

电影三傻大闹宝莱坞观后感12篇10-30

三傻大闹宝莱坞电影观后感(13篇)10-28

电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》观后感(9篇)10-10

电影《三傻大闹宝莱坞》观后感9篇10-10