面试英语经典问答(二)

面试 时间:2015-09-15 我要投稿
【www.pincai.com - 面试】

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说: It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)