Dear leaders and colleagues:
hello everyone! First of all, I am very grateful to the leaders of the enterprise for giving me such a rare opportunity to stand on this platform. At the same time, I am also full of the belief of winning, and I am ready to work hard and bear heavy burdens. The obedient rabbit team is a dynamic and passionate team, which is composed of 80% young team members. It infects all employees of Downton group in a unique way. This special way is like a fresh force constantly pushing us forward, and also pushing me to this podium!
My name is Ji Xiang. I graduated from Shanghai Film Art College in 20XX, majoring in photography and photography. In 2013, I graduated from China Central Radio and Television University with a bachelors degree in Chinese language and literature. In 20XX, I took part in the work, and in 2013, I came to the good rabbit. Maybe many people will ask, you just came to the good rabbit for one year, but you are not qualified to compete for the position of photography director. I think this is not a public institution, but also a fair competition enterprise. Everyone has the right to compete for every position, said Hugo, a French romantic attention writer Today, I want to challenge myself to prove that I am still alive and I want to live better.
Now I have always been a photographer in the creative center store of the obedient rabbit. At present, we have two photographers, one assistant and two makeup artists. This competition is a challenge for me, so you can win every battle if you know who you are. I want to start by saying that my personal strengths and weaknesses. I graduated from a professional college. After a certain professional system of teaching and training, I have a certain technical foundation, but I dont think it can represent anything. It is the most important thing to fully apply the learned technology and knowledge to work.
In my work, I always keep full of passion and rigorous attitude. I think work should be used for enjoyment rather than as a kind of pressure. "Everything with passion is possible" is a sentence I have always appreciated. Passion comes from a kind of attitude towards life and work! Whether its work or life, I have a hundred times confidence in the face, which has also cultivated my working attitude.
At the same time, I also think that people who love life will also love their work. I love life, love sports and enjoy the happiness of every day. This attitude also cultivates my character of being kind to others. I like to communicate with others and make friends. I think its a proud thing to share happiness with others or overcome difficulties with your team. For my shortcomings, I am also very clear that I have no experience in the work of the supervisor, but I think that if no one is born as a supervisor, there will be a first time. This may be the beginning of my study and challenge. If it is difficult at the beginning, it is not terrible for the difficulties. What is terrible is that I choose to give up before I really face them. I am not a person who gives up easily. I think only by constantly overcoming difficulties and challenging myself can I improve myself.
Dear ladies and gentlemen:
Good morning! First of all, I would like to send you my sincere thanks. Thank you for the time that brought us together today. Thank you all for being here. Thank you for having a precious and wonderful time together in this beautiful season!
I come from far away China. China is an ancient and great country. For a landscape photographer, living in such an ancient and great country is a very lucky and challenging thing. Fortunately, our country has countless magical mountains and rivers in the East, West, North and south. I can enjoy and experience the endless beautiful scenery all the year round. Whats more challenging is that "the world is too big, and my viewfinder is too small". From the first day I picked up the camera, I was faced with the problem of "what to shoot". People often say that "there is no lack of beauty in life, but the lack of eyes to discover beauty". Today, I bring a corner of the world I have seen with my "third eye" for more than 30 years to all my friends, and let these works tell them: what do I see? What did I get?
Seeing these photos, I dont know what my friends feel in their hearts? Due to the limited time for communication, Im going to assume that the most important question you want to know is summed up in two words: one is "why" and why do you choose such a shooting object? One is how to make these images on the screen. Next, I will briefly introduce my photography from these two aspects to my friends.
First, why do you want to choose such a subject? The main subjects of my works are the Yellow River in China and the Loess Plateau in Western China.
Why shoot the Yellow River? The birthplaces of the worlds ancient peoples are almost all close to a large river, such as ancient India and the Indus River, ancient Egypt and the Nile River. In China, when every child is studying in primary and secondary schools, he learns from textbooks and teachers that human life activities along the Yellow River have a history of more than 10000 years. The earliest and most splendid ancient civilization in China was born on both sides of the river. The Yellow River nurtured generations of Chinese people and witnessed the five thousand year change of dynasties of the Chinese nation The Yellow River is our mother river. In China and even in the world, there are many excellent photographers and works representing the Yellow River. I am just one of them, but my respected colleagues in China have given me the glorious title of "Yellow River photographer" alone. I think this is mainly because compared with works of similar themes, my Yellow River photo has achieved the following three points that others have not.
The first is that the shooting scale is the largest, the time is the longest and the cost is the most. With a total length of 5464km, the Yellow River flows through nine administrative provinces and regions in China, covering a drainage area of seventy-five point two Square kilometers is the second longest river in China. I started shooting in 1999. I was the only person in China who took aerial photos of the Yellow River from the source to the estuary. I was also the only one who took driving cars and walking on the ground to complete the Yellow River Basin from the source to the river
The photographer of tail, during which the cost of shooting work is very huge. So my wife once joked that good photos can be taken as long as the film is strafed out like a bullet and the joy is tied under the wing. "Huanhuan" is the name of our dog. I think my wife is right. During aerial photographing, the assistants kept changing the film for me on the plane. The action was so fast that it was really like a soldier changing the cartridge clips on the battlefield!
Second, the integrity and systematization of photo content is the inevitable result of the first point. The continuous shooting from the air to the ground in the past ten years has made my Yellow River photography different from the single photo that only appeared on postcards and landscape pictorials in the past, but has formed a complete series of works. In my works, the Yellow River flows from the source of trickle to the sea where thousands of miles return to the sea. The changes of the four seasons of the Yellow River in spring, summer, autumn and winter, the different sceneries of rain and snow There are detailed records of various landforms, customs and customs on both sides of the Yellow River. If we connect all the image viewpoints, we will see the image of a river mother with a long history and suffering.
Thirdly, it shows the real and rich character characteristics of the Yellow River from many aspects. The river is like a human being, but also has temperament. I have experienced the Yellow River again and again. Only through photography can I know how amazing and rich our mothers personality is. Please look at this picture ("the river out of the stars"): a wangqingquan, a trickle, like a fairys mirror scattered on the earth, shining in the flat and soft plateau grass, flowing quietly.
This is the source of the Yellow River. When he was born, our mother, like all the new born babies on the earth, was smaller and weaker with clear eyes. Look at this picture ("the beginning of the dragon"), blue sky, white clouds, rolling mountains, wrapped in green carpet, white sheep freely swam on the green blanket, leaving the source of the Yellow River like a beautiful hair band from a lovely girls braid, floating and winding at the foot of the green mountain.
In this picture ("who said river wide"), thousands of small streams converge into a wide river, with vast green waves, surrounded by green trees, fresh air, and the Yellow River is plump and bright, just like a young mother who has just raised a baby, with radiant face, rich milk and dignified beauty.
Through Liao Dynasty
Dear teachers and students:
Good afternoon, everyone! My name is Zhang Tingdong. Im a member of the Photography Department of the press corps. Thank you very much for your trust and support,
Give me this chance to run for office. Today, I am going to run for the post of director of Photography Department of the press corps. Time, like water, has passed quietly. I have been working in the school newspaper for half a year. In the past half year, I have worked hard for the school newspaper with all of you. So far, I have learned something that I dont have in books and met many friends, which makes me feel the real university life. Here, I would like to express my sincere thanks to the two teachers and ministers!
Since I joined the press corps, I have grown up with you and the press corps. This press group devoted a lot of effort to the school newspaper, carried out many attempts, and has achieved a lot of results. For example, the articles of association of the press corps are constantly improved, and the system is more standardized. All of these achievements are obvious to all, and are the result of the joint efforts of teachers, leaders and all members of the league. If I have the opportunity, I will try to inherit these good practices, and constantly improve them to become the excellent tradition of the press corps, carry forward and inherit them; and make up for some shortcomings:
1. The popularity of the photography department needs to be improved. Many students do not understand the nature and work of the photography department, resulting in the sense of mystery and misunderstanding, which is not conducive to the development of interview and shooting.
2. The photography department failed to really work together with other student institutions. The lack of communication with students groups and the strangeness of each other lead to the lack of information on the development trend of students groups.
3. Our enthusiasm and initiative are not enough. Since we joined the photography department, we should be responsible for it. Dont wait for other people to arrange tasks for you. Take the initiative to think about what I can do for the photography department. To solve these problems and focus on the future growth of the photography department, I have some immature ideas to share with you, that is to achieve "pragmatic, efficient, United and innovative".
1. It is the source power of pragmatism to set up the thought of seeking truth and pragmatism at all times. Thought guides action. Only when we attach importance to the pragmatic style in ideology, can we truly serve the collective with a pragmatic attitude, and the photography department can go further and develop better.
2. It is a practical and inevitable choice to strengthen the internal training of school newspaper students photography department. Only when every member has a good command of business skills, can we not feel at a loss. In the future work, we will try our best to take time to train everyone in photography skills, photography methods, composition skills and aesthetic thinking, so as to improve the overall quality of the photography department.
1. In order to improve the overall operation efficiency of the photography department, it is necessary to do a good job of coordination among members and fully mobilize the enthusiasm of members. The photography department is a team and a collective. We need to coordinate and cooperate in various activities to optimize the allocation of resources and improve work efficiency.
2. To achieve high efficiency, we must adhere to the guidance of the teachers in the editorial department of the school newspaper. Teachers are our great wealth, and communication with teachers is an indispensable part of our work. If you dont understand or understand the problem, ask the teacher modestly; if you are not a sage, you cant be wrong. When you make a mistake, dare to face it and take the initiative to correct it. Grow up in criticism, so that our efficiency will be improved.
1. Only a united collective can have a strong power. The photography department must be a united group. Therefore, it is necessary to do a good job in the internal construction of the photography department, so that every member has a sense of belonging, and form a warm atmosphere of mutual concern. For example, interactive links will be added to the meeting to gather peoples ♥ members will send blessings on their birthdays in time; and group photos will be organized irregularly.
1. Activities are more important than activities. Try to hold an activity every semester. Be sure to do something new and unique. At the same time, we should boldly cooperate with various organizations and communities to participate in the activities of other communities.
2. I believe that every member of the photography department loves photography, and innovation must be taken into account in daily life. All members need to be able to actively participate in some photography competitions through various media to enrich their photography knowledge and increase their experience. The above is to create a "pragmatic, efficient, United and innovative" photography department, better assist teachers to run newspapers and serve teachers and students of the school. I believe that if we can have the opportunity to practice it, through our joint efforts, the photography department will be thriving and glow with new brilliance! Now standing here, I take seven words to bear your trust and expectation for me: confidence, perseverance, sense of responsibility! I hope you will give me this opportunity to lead the photography department to a brighter future with the press corps. Thank you again to the teachers and students.