1. You may be overqualified for the position we have to offer.
对策：Strong companies need strong people. A growing, energetic company is rarely unable to use its employees'' talents. Emphasize your interest in a long-term association, pointing out that the employer will get a faster return on investment because you have more experience than required.
2. What is your management style?
对策：(If you''ve never thought about this, it''s high time you did.) "Open-door management" is best... And you get the job done on time or inform your management.
3. Are you a good manager? Give an example. Why do you feel you have top managerial potential?
对策：Keep your answer achievement- and task-oriented; emphasize management skills -- planning, organizing, interpersonal, etc.
4. What do you look for when you hire people?
对策：Skills, initiative, adaptability.
5. Did you ever fire anyone? If so, what were the reasons and how did you handle it?
对策：Give a brief example of a time when you faced this, and stress that it worked out well.
6. What do you see as the most difficult task in being a manager?
对策：Getting things planned and done on time within the budget.
7. What do your subordinates think of you?
对策：Be honest and positive...they can check your responses easily.
8. What is your biggest weakness as a manager?
对策：Be honest and end on a positive note, e.g. "I don''t enjoy reprimanding people, so I try to begin with something positive first."