About Your Reasons for Application
·Why. are you interested in working with this company ?
·Why do you have (or take, feel) interest in applying our firm?
·Why are you desirous to get this job (post, position)?
· I‘m interested in working with your company because I know yours is one of the largest computer companies in our country (province, city). My major in the university was computer programming, so I wish to have,the opportunity to apply my knowledge here.
·Your firm has a good reputation in the advertising business. Anyone who works at your firm can set his heart at ease about his own future. That is why I have interest in applying to your firm.
·My past work experience is closely related to this job. I am confident of doing the job well. Therefore I am desirous to get this job (post, position).
·Why did you choose this corporation?
·Could you tell me what made you choose this company?
·Why did you pick this organization?
·Well, I know that you do a very big international business, so I thought it would be a good place for me to make use of the experience I have had abroad.
·I think working in this company would give me the best chance to use what I‘ve learned in the university. As you may know from my resume, I majored in life science. People say the prospects for life science are very bright, and your company is a leading one in this field. So I wish to be a member of this company.
·Well, I‘ve cherished a desire to get a job where I can use my English, and then I saw your organization’s advertisement in"China Daily" for an interpreter. I think your organization has a great future, and I will be able to develop my capabilities here, if hired. That‘s why I applied to you.
·Do you want to work here because you can speak English?
·Did you choose this company on account of high pay (remuneration) ?
·What‘s the reason for your application for this position?
·No, not just because I can speak English. What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
·No, not only for high pay (remuneration), but also for a good working environment. As far as I know, working in a Sino-foreign joint venture calls for punctuality and responsibility. It is such a working environment that I am looking for.
·The reason for my application for this position is simple: my educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
·Have you applied for a similar post to any other companies?
·No, this is the only one.
·Yes, I‘ve also applied to Global Huada Company Ltd.—— a Sino-American joint venture, in case I may not accepted here.
·Yes, I‘ve applied to General Electric China Incorporation but that was just to get experience in being interviewed. It would be hard for me to get employed such a large company, I am afraid. That’s why I want to enter this company.
·What was the result of your application to that company?
·I was offered a position, but I didn‘t accept it since the location is too far away from my house.
·They turned me down.
·I haven‘t heard the result yet.
·Why don‘t you think you got the job?
· I think the only reason is that I was too nervous during the interview and I couldn‘t express myself the way I wanted to.
·My failure is due to the fact that I don‘t hold a local ID card.
· What‘s the reason why you failed to get the post?
· My domicile isn‘t in that city and they needed a local resident. That’s the sole reason for my failure to get the post.
· If you are engaged by both companies, whose offer will you accept?
· If you are accepted at both places, which company will you choose?
· Of course, I‘ll accept your offer. I want to work for you.
· Needless to say, my first choice is your company.
· It‘s my pleasure to work with you. I’ll decline the other offer.